Thursday, August 6, 2015

New Double Blessing Contest!


Win one of six 2016 Planners!
Okay, BBFF's (Best Blog Friends Forever), I've heard from many of you asking for my new planner, so it is!

In honor of our recent double family baby blessing, I'm giving away SIX copies of my newest literary Baby Blessing - the brand new Too Blessed to be Stressed 2016 Planner! 


My daughter and our double blessing
Just send me a short account of a time in your life that you felt doubly blessed and you'll be entered in the drawing for a Too Blessed to be Stressed 2016 Planner

The winners will be announced on my blog on August 28. (So if you haven't already subscribed to my blog, do it now so you won't miss out on your prize!)

As a double blessing, your story may be chosen to be included in my next book!

So get on it right away and plan (hey, it's a Planner, right?) on enjoying your double double blessing blessing!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What precious bundles of joy. I would so love to win one of your planners Deborah.

Cheryl Baranski

CherylB1987 AT hotmail DOT com