Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Contest Winners!!!

Woohoo!

A BIG hug to everyone who entered; thank you for sharing your favorite promises from Papa God with me - I was truly blessed. I wish I could send each and every one of you a book. But since I can't ...

I'm hereby announcing the drawing winners of a free copy of my brand new Too Blessed to be Stressed Promise Book - you're gonna love the tremendous wealth of scriptures related to subjects from my book, Too Blessed to be Stressed, like:

Coping with Loss
Courage
Dealing with Difficult People
Finding Everyday Balance
Worry
Developing Greater Trust
Living Gratefully
Finding Peace

So without further ado, I present the seven winners (I know I originally said six, but seven seemed like a more biblical number) and their favorite promises from the Bible (some of the translations might be different):

  • Phyllis - Hebrews 4:9: "There remains therefore a rest for the people of God."
  • Marian - Philippians 4:13: "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
  • Kerry - Joshua 1:5: "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
  • Jan - Zephaniah 3: 17: "The Lord you God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
  •  Pamela - Jeremiah 29:11: "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" 
  • Veronica - John 3:16: " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." 
  • Donna - John 14:1-4: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

Congrats to each of you!

If you see your name and scripture on the list above, please e-mail me your mailing address privately at gracenotes@deboracoty.com and I'll get your autographed book in the mail. For those who didn't win this time, please keep trying in the next contest (scroll below to see which Blessed baby will come out next), and in the meantime, order yourself and that special woman in your life a Promise Book from Amazon.com.

Coming Attractions: The next Too Blessed to be Stressed offspring will be:

Too Blessed to be Stressed 2015 Planner (due in July)
Too Blessed to be Stressed Journal (due in September)

Stay tuned for more chances to win free books (and planners and journals)!




No comments: