Monday, August 22, 2011

Get out of your shell and put words in my mouth!

Photo by Marian Crawford, www.mariancrawfordgallery.com
Congrats to Nicole Henke, winner of week 3's photo caption contest. See Nicole's winning entry attached to last week's picture (below).

This stressed out shell guy is the week 4 photo - it's a doozy! I can't wait to see the decom-stress captions you send in (send to deboracoty@gmail.com).

All the weekly winners will be entered in a drawing for a signed copy of Too Blessed to be Stressed and a week's supply of your fave Starbucks chill-out beverage.

You're invited to join me this week on Thurs, 8/25/11, at my Facebook Launch Party for Too Blessed to be Stressed. At 8 pm EDT (7 CDT, 6 MDT, 5 PDT), just click on this link 
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105)
and follow the simple directions there to join the fun. Bring along some friends and enjoy chic chat, trivia questions, swap funny stories, share some decom-stress tips, and win lots of great stuff like a Kindle, free books, chocolate and more!

It's like going to a pajama party but you don't even have to leave home!

And don't forget to check out my newest 2-Minute Stress Busters by going to www.deboracoty.com and clicking on "Stress Busters." 

I'd love to hear from you!


2 comments:

bless their hearts mom said...

Thanks for picking my week 3 entry! You really made my day!

bless their hearts mom said...

My quote for this week:

"I'm not stressed, I'm HUNGRY"